EXPERIENCED DRAFTER – REVIT SUPER STAR
We’re seeking an experienced REVIT draftsperson who is as passionate about sustainable design as we are to join our Gruen Eco Design family.
This role is perfect for someone who just loves drafting and REVIT almost as much as shaping the built environment and is keen to help us design beautiful energy efficient and sustainable homes.
We need you to take ownership of your projects and manage them from start to finish, ranging from small renovations and energy efficiency upgrades, extensions, new homes and town houses to certified passive homes.
Join our young, friendly and highly collaborative office culture that encourages work/life balance and supports training and personal development opportunities. We provide family friendly flexible working hours, working from home 1 day a week is possible. Part time can also be considered for the right candidate.
- Manage projects from start to finish
- Ability to prepare complete town planning drawings and working drawings independently
- Strong background in documenting with a keen eye for detail along with a passion for sustainability, able to find solutions that meet the client’s and regulatory authority’s requirements within the allocated time
- Work in collaboration with our director and other team members
- Efficient and effective creation of accurate documentation for clients, consultants and builders
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time and on budget
ABOUT GRUEN ECO DESIGN
Gruen Eco Design is a young, dynamic and award-winning design practice based in Melbourne’s eastern suburbs. We’re walking distance to Heathmont railway station with plenty of free parking available.
We’re passionate about sustainable design; because we believe sustainable design can and must be affordable for everyone and should naturally be integrated throughout the whole design process, rather than designing something and trying to make it sustainable later.
We pride ourselves on providing a unique service in creating truly energy efficient and sustainable homes for future generations.
- Excellent REVIT skills (non-negotiable)
- Proven experience in preparing working drawings with REVIT
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a draftsperson / documenter
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience in Australia (overseas applicants will not be considered)
- Local construction knowledge
- Profound understanding of planning, design and documentation regulations and legislation in Victoria
- Knowledge of Enscape would be ideal
- Work in collaboration with our director and the other team members
- Experience in residential design and planning regulations
- Ability to manage both clients and consultants effectively
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Experience with the passive house standard is a plus, but not essential
- Strong communication skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong work ethic, with a proactive and innovative approach to problem solving
As an experienced REVIT draftsperson, you will be responsible for taking designs through from the design stage, through town planning and construction documentation and will work closely with our senior designers, other building designers and interior designer.
You will participate in our vision in making life more sustainable one home at a time.
- Small enthusiastic team
- Great office facility with natural light
- All equipment, software and licenses needed
- Training internal and external provided
- Public exposure at seminars, talks and networking events
- Flexible, family-friendly working hours, full- or part-time for the right candidate
- Proximity to public transport and free parking
- Career progression opportunities
- Salary negotiable
If this opportunity sounds exciting, please send us your resume along with a cover letter.
Emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to hearing from you.