Creative Part-time Office Manager / PA
We are an award-winning team of building designers, designing beautiful energy efficient & sustainable homes for future generations. We are proud to be a sustainable business and are looking for a likeminded candidate, who is as passionate about sustainable design as we are, to join our Gruen Eco Design family.
A position has become available for the right candidate to join our young, friendly and highly collaborate TEAM that encourages work/life balance and supports training and personal development opportunities. We provide family friendly flexible working hours, 10 – 20 hours per week and flexible within school hours. Some tasks can also be performed from home.
You will work closely with the director to facilitate the smooth running of the office. This is an all-round administration support role with a focus on operations, support with social media and marketing and client customer experience interaction.
You will also assist the office with typing, filing, and general administration duties where required.
ABOUT GRUEN ECO DESIGN
Gruen Eco Design is a young, dynamic and award-winning design practice based in Melbourne’s Eastern Suburbs. Walking distance to Heathmont station with plenty of free parking available.
We are passionate about sustainable design; because we believe sustainable design can and must be affordable for everyone and should naturally be integrated throughout the whole design process, rather than designing something and trying to make it sustainable later.
- General administration – ordering office supplies, bookkeeping, filing etc
- Produce fee proposals and other presentation/ marketing documents
- Manage and update website
- Manage and update email marketing/ newsletters etc using Mailchimp
- Manage our social media platforms using Hootsuite
- Maintain office filing system
- Assistance with invoicing and passing on information to bookkeeper
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant / office manager
- All round skills and a passion for design
- Passionate about making things run smoothly and efficiently
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- A high level of accuracy and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working within administration or as a PA in a design practice is highly regarded
- Must be proactive and able to manage multiple tasks at once
- Well-presented and highly organised
- Good team player: Works for the good of the team
- Accepts responsibility
- Honest, ethical and trustworthy
- Driven and focused
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- The ability to work autonomously
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
THE CANDIDATE MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE USING:
- Google Suite (Gmail, Drive & Calendar)
Exceptional candidates will have experience using:
- CRM Systems including MailChimp
- Experience with marketing initiatives such as social media platforms, content writing and website skills,
- Xero / Ezidebit
- Small enthusiastic team
- Great office facility with natural light
- Training internal and external provided
- Flexible, family-friendly working hours, part-time
- Proximity to public transport and free parking
- Career progression opportunities / opportunity to take on more tasks as the business continues growing
- Salary negotiable
If this opportunity sounds exciting, please send us your resume along with a cover letter.
Looking forward to hearing from you.