Creative Project Leader/ To Help Us Design Beautiful Energy Efficient And Sustainable Homes For Future Generations
Are you passionate about energy efficient, sustainable and healthy homes?
Do you have a flair for design?
Does designing highly energy efficient and healthy passive houses sound like a dream to you?
Are you well versed in Revit?
Would you love to run and manage your own projects from start to finish?
Then you may have stumbled upon the job opportunity of a lifetime. Here’s why.
We’re a fast-growing building design practice, concentrating on energy efficient and sustainable homes, including passive houses in the Melbourne Eastern Suburbs and we’re looking for an ambitious, like-minded, client focused team player to join our Gruen Eco Design Family.
If you’ve ever dreamed about what it would be like to be a part of a movement that will change and improve the way Australians homes are build, then reach out now.
Warning: we are an uber committed company. If you’re just looking for any old job or a little extra cash, this isn’t right for you (no personal drama or lazy people, please)
If you want to be a part of a creative, fast-paced environment that will bring out your best, you may be exactly who we’re looking for.
Please forward us your CV and a small portfolio. We’ll be reaching out to ideal candidates shortly.
- Proven REVIT skills (non-negotiable)
- Minimum of 5 years post graduate experience
- At least 2 years of local experience in residential projects
- Strong project management skills
- Great office facility with natural light
- All equipment (laptop), software and licenses needed
- Training internal and external provided
- Public exposure at seminars, talks and networking events
- Flexible, family-friendly working hours
- partially working from home
- Proximity to public transport and free parking
- Career progression opportunities
- Salary negotiable
Preferred start date as soon as possible.
Please contact email@example.com
Looking forward to hearing from you.