Creative Interior Designer/ Draftsperson To Help Us Design Beautiful Energy Efficient And Sustainable Homes For Future Generations
Are you passionate about energy efficient, sustainable and healthy homes? Does the sound of selecting non tox materials and preparing drawings for highly energy efficient passive houses sound like a dream?
Then you may have stumbled upon the job opportunity of a lifetime. Here’s why.
We’re a fast-growing building design practice, concentrating on energy efficient and sustainable homes, including passive houses in the Melbourne Eastern Suburbs and we’re looking for an ambitious, like-minded, client focused superstar to join our Gruen Eco Design Family.
If you’ve ever dreamed about what it would be like to be a part of a movement that will change and improve the way Australians homes are build, then reach out now.
Warning: we are an uber committed company. If you’re just looking for any old job or a little extra cash, this isn’t right for you (no personal drama or lazy people, please)
If you want to be a part of a creative, fast-paced environment that will bring out your best, you may be exactly who we’re looking for.
Please forward us your CV and a small portfolio. We’ll be reaching out to ideal candidates within the next few weeks.
• Proven REVIT skills (non-negotiable)
• Proven experience in preparing drawings with REVIT
• Experience in Enscape would be a plus
• Experience in creating joinery drawings, mood boards and fixtures and fittings schedules
• Residential experience
• Minimum of 2 years post graduate experience
• Flexible, family-friendly working hours, including working from home
• Great office facility with natural light
• Laptop, software and licenses needed
• Training internal and external provided
• Proximity to public transport and free parking
• Career progression opportunities
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to hearing from you.