Come and join our team: Experienced Revit Draftsperson / Graduate of Architecture
To Help Us Design Beautiful Energy Efficient & Sustainable Homes For Future Generations
Are you passionate about energy efficient, sustainable and healthy homes?
Does documenting highly energy efficient and healthy passive houses sound like a dream to you?
Would you love to run and manage your own projects from start to finish?
Then you may have stumbled upon the job opportunity of a lifetime. Here’s why.
We’re a fast-growing building design practice, concentrating on energy efficient and sustainable homes, including passive houses in the Melbourne Eastern Suburbs and we’re looking for an ambitious, like-minded, client focused team player to join our Gruen Eco Design Family.
If you’ve ever dreamed about what it would be like to be a part of a movement that will change and improve the way Australians homes are build, then reach out now.
Warning: we are an uber committed company. If you’re just looking for any old job or a little extra cash, this isn’t right for you (no personal drama or lazy people, please)
If you want to be a part of a creative, fast-paced environment that will bring out your best, you may be exactly who we’re looking for.
Please forward us your CV and a small portfolio. We’ll be reaching out to ideal candidates within the next few weeks.
- Proven REVIT skills (non-negotiable)
- Proven experience in preparing working drawings with REVIT
- Minimum of 5+ years post graduate experience
- At least 2 years of local experience in residential projects
- Passive house knowledge would be great but not a must have
- Passion for energy efficient & sustainable design
- Flexible, family-friendly working hours
- partially working from home (even when not in lockdown ?)
- Great office facility with natural light
- All equipment (laptop), software and licenses needed
- Training internal and external provided
- Public exposure at seminars, talks and networking events
- Proximity to public transport and free parking
- Career progression opportunities
- Salary negotiable
Preferred start date as soon as possible.
Please contact email@example.com
Looking forward to hearing from you.