LEAD DESIGNER / ARCHITECT with Excellent REVIT skills
This is a great opportunity for a creative lead designer/ architect who is as passionate about sustainable design as we are to join our Gruen Eco Design family.
This role is for someone who is committed to their long-term carrier and is also committed to see our young company grow with us and help us shape the build environment and design beautiful energy efficient and sustainable homes for future generations.
Take ownership of your projects and manage them from start to finish across a range of diverse projects from small renovations and energy efficiency upgrades, extensions, new homes and town houses to certified passive homes.
Join our young, friendly and highly collaborate office culture that encourages work/life balance and supports training and personal development opportunities. We provide family friendly flexibility working hours, working from home 1 day a week possible.
- Manage projects from start to finish
- strong background in design and documenting with a keen eye for detail along with a passion for sustainability and great design skills
- work in collaboration with our director and the other team members
- Co-ordinate other team members, skills and processes in our team to improve the processes and systems
- efficient and effective creation of accurate design and documentation for clients, consultants and builders
- ensuring all projects are delivered on time and budge
- good communicator
- organized, and able to prioritise and re-prioritise
ABOUT GRUEN ECO DESIGN
Gruen Eco Design is young, dynamic an award-winning design practice based in Melbourne’s Eastern Suburbs.
We are passionate about sustainable design; because we believe sustainable design can and must be affordable for everyone and as a matter of course should be integrated naturally throughout the whole design process, rather than designing something and trying to make it sustainable later.
We pride ourselves on providing a unique design service to create a truly energy efficient and sustainable homes for future generations.
- Excellent REVIT skills (non-negotiable)
- Ability to create high quality render images – Knowledge of Enscape would be ideal
- Ideally 5 years experience as a building designer/architect, will consider less experience for the right person
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience in Australia (overseas applicants will not be considered)
- good understanding of planning, design and documentation regulations and legislation in Victoria
- Experience in residential design
- Experience in documenting construction drawings in revit
- Ability to manage both clients and consultants effectively
- Ability to work independently and in a team, directing and inspiring fellow team members
- Experience with the passive house standard is a plus, but not required
- Strong time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong work ethic, with a proactive and innovative approach to problem solving
- Career progression opportunities
- Salary negotiable
If this opportunity sounds exciting and you believe you have what we are looking for, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your resume along with a cover letter.
Looking forward to hearing from you.