We at Gruen Eco Design are specialising in energy efficient and sustainable homes, covering renovations, energy efficiency upgrades, extensions, single residences and townhouses and certified passive homes.
The role encompasses all aspects of concept design, documentation, contract administration and quality control. The Draftsperson is required to work with the director, staff and clients to draft the design concepts that are developed for a project and protect and sustain them through the project stages until the project is finalised.
• A passion for sustainable design & our environment
• Excellent REVIT skills (prerequisite)
• Experience in documenting construction drawings in REVIT
• Ability to manage both clients and consultants effectively
• Experience in residential design and planning
• Minimum of 3 years of hands on documentation experience
• Construction knowledge
• Ability to work independently and in a team
• Minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience in Australia
• Experience with the passive house standard is a plus, but not required
• Family friendly flexibility regarding working hours – working from home 1 day a week possible
• On site car park
• Highly collaborative work environment
• Training and personal development opportunities including site visits, running projects etc.
• Career progression opportunities
We are looking forward to your application. Feel free to contact us for further details.